How We Do It
One of the reasons for our long-term record of exceptional client service is that we know your needs and wants are unique. Through close collaboration, we strive to deeply understand your goals, learners and environment before designing, developing and implementing your customized program.
We take pride in creating leadership development programs that are custom-fit to each organization’s needs. We don’t just mouth the words; we really do follow this proven 5-step process:
The 4Forward perspective
Friendly, attentive and responsive
Flexible, creative and affordable
The partner-plus approach
Benefits of Engaging 4Forward
By engaging us as a partner in your leadership and management development your learners benefit, as does your entire organization.
Benefits to Your Learners
- Better retention through relevant, custom-fit content
- More time to focus on highest-priority work tasks
- Reduced time required for formal learning
- Improved engagement and commitment
- Happier outlook on work, and life
- Improved performance across-the-board
Benefits to Your Organization
- Reduced costs through programs focused on your highest-priority needs
- Reduced leadership and management turnover
- A boost in resilience and adaptability
- Improved leadership and management collaboration
- Improved innovation, and responsiveness to challenges
I am very pleased with 4Forward’s work. They were exceptionally collaborative, flexible, and client-focused. They developed over 250 behaviour based interview questions and over 550 indicators linked to specific competencies. The development of a database to store position and competency based information will greatly improve our recruiting process and eventually other applications within HR. They went to great lengths to customize their products and services to our needs, and seemed driven to fully understand our business needs and environment."
— Rebecca Macaulay
Saskatchewan Institute of Applied Science and Technology (SIAST)
Let's have a conversation.