Your perspective will help determine your fit at 4Forward. If you’re agile, willing to learn new things, and comfortable with a lot of variety at work – you’ll fit in just fine. If you’re also an expert in leadership development, instructional design, or coaching we’d like to talk to you.
Browse our current openings below.
- Are you a lifelong learner, a curious questioner?
- Do you enjoy sharing your knowledge and learning ‘discoveries’?
- Do you have a knack for taking lots of information and turning it into a teachable story?
- Are you able to balance your creativity with logic and structure?
- Do you enjoy telling a story with visuals—graphs, charts, maps, pictures or video?
- Are you adept in the realm of words?
- Are you known for your clear concise communication?
- Can you easily see things from another’s perspective?
- Do you have a passion for creating—or delivering—compelling content?
- Do you have an ‘eye’ for good layout, and an ‘eye’ for detail?
- Are you a ‘self-starter’, yet work well as part of a vibrant team?
If you answered “yes” to most or all of these questions, then we may have an opportunity for you.
We are expanding and interested in discussion with potential Instructional Designers, Coaches, Consultants, Facilitators and others engaged in leadership or management development.
We are open to a range of arrangements:
- occasional, part-time, or full-time;
- hourly- or project-based; and
- independent contractor—or employee.
What it’s like to work with us:
We have a dynamic, entrepreneurial and collaborative environment with a ‘start-up’ feel, where priorities and the nature and volume of work often shift rapidly.
Our projects come in many shapes and sizes:
- some are complex, multi-layered learning programs where we’ll be working with a client over several years;
- some are small, simple and out the door in less than a week;
- most fall somewhere in between.
While each team member has core responsibilities, everybody at 4Forward does a little bit of everything. Each of us needs to remain agile, flexible and eager to contribute. We work hard to make sure our clients receive high quality products on-time and on-budget. We share responsibility for our successes—and our setbacks.
This is a place where creativity, efficiency, initiative and independence are important. You’ll often be working independently, but you’ll never be alone. As part of our delivery team, your contributions will be essential. If you have any ideas on how to improve any aspect of our business, we’ll want you to share them – your opinions will be valued.
How to contact us:
Please send your resume, along with a cover email explaining why you think you and 4Forward might be a good fit, to email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in 4Forward!
I found all of the 4Forward staff that I dealt with to be professional, prompt and clear in their communications with me; they were always ready to respond to my inquiries, last-minute requirements, etc., and they were able to take in stride last minute modification driven by changing policy requirements."
— Christopher Sloan
Citizenship & Immigration Canada
Let's have a conversation.