If you are an HR or learning and development professional, you’re likely facing a unique and unprecedented challenge:
How can you continue delivering training content when travel is restricted,
social distancing is mandated, and many employees are working from home?
Breathe: your training content is adaptable to online.
The solution lies in converting your content to a format that even the most remote employees can access.
We can help. 4Forward is uniquely positioned to quickly create new content and/or convert existing in-class training into:
- Live, interactive webinars
- Online learning modules
- Video-based learning
Our no-risk offer
You may be looking at your content and feeling overwhelmed by the idea of adapting it all.
That’s where our experts come in. We would be happy to:
- Discuss your concerns and needs regarding online training, and
- Provide you a complimentary, no-strings-attached creative concept (proposal) and quote
In other words, our experts will:
- Review your specific situation,
- Consider how your existing content can be restructured / transformed into an online format, and
- Provide a one-page outline detailing how we can make it all happen
Let’s talk today
• A copy of your existing content (or an outline describing your content, and
• Your format preference(s)—whether webinar, online or video
We will respond with proposed approach and quote within 72 hours.
Time is of the essence
Whether you are trying to train employees right now or wondering how to approach training over the next few months, your workforce cannot afford to become increasingly disconnected.
These are uncertain times. But one thing is for certain: your business must be able to respond quickly and strategically to change.
We look forward to finding new training solutions to help your business continue meeting its goals.