How We Do It
One of the reasons for our long-term record of exceptional client service is that we know your needs and wants are unique. Through close collaboration, we strive to deeply understand your goals, learners and environment before designing, developing and implementing your customized program.
The 4Forward perspective
Friendly, attentive and responsive
Flexible, creative and affordable
The partner-plus approach
We Understand What It’s Like
Having worked as leaders and managers ourselves, we understand the challenges of these roles. We know that leadership and management is often fractured and driven by interruptions. Leaders frequently lack time to plan and reflect, and are often required to make decisions despite the conflicting priorities of various stakeholders. We bring this perspective to all of our programs.
Research demonstrates that the leaders of organizations with sustained superior performance practice ‘servant’ or ‘selfless’ leadership; what author Jim Collins calls ‘Level 5 Leadership’. In a nutshell, those leaders with a mix of personal humility and professional will are more likely to lead organizations to exceptional performance over long periods of time. This is what we want for your organization.
Benefits of Engaging 4Forward
By engaging us as a partner in your leadership and management development your learners benefit, as does your entire organization.
Benefits to Your Learners
- Better retention through relevant, custom-fit content
- More time to focus on highest-priority work tasks
- Reduced time required for formal learning
- Improved engagement and commitment
- Happier outlook on work, and life
- Improved performance across-the-board
Benefits to Your Organization
- Reduced costs through programs focused on your highest-priority needs
- Reduced leadership and management turnover
- A boost in resilience and adaptability
- Improved leadership and management collaboration
- Improved innovation, and responsiveness to challenges
We worked with 4Forward on a complex project with many stakeholders and deliverables in 12 languages. Not only did 4Forward deliver exceptional materials, but they were able to synthesize a variety of views, diffuse strong emotions, and keep everyone engaged."
— Christopher Sloan, Former Integration Officer
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Let's have a conversation.