What changes are needed most to move your organization forward?
What are the supporting factors? What are the limiting factors?
We help you answer these questions first, assessing your performance gaps and operational realities. We recognize this larger context—that a leadership development program is part of the solution.
We Get the Focus Right
Every organization contains a wealth of skills and talent, yet most have some significant performance gaps that their leaders struggle to close. Our needs assessment methodology reveals the priorities that are most critical in moving your organization forward. The organizational and leadership development plans we recommend for you will be targeted to better equip your leaders to get your organization operating more effectively.
What to Expect from Us
You can expect us to work to understand your organization and its people. We will
work in collaboration with your leaders, managers and staff to develop a sound needs
- Conducting in-depth interviews and/or focus groups with your internal stakeholders
- Reviewing your pertinent internal documents
- Reviewing external information you believe is important for us to consider
- Conducting external research on your industry, client base and community
- Administering and interpreting organizational and individual diagnostic tools
- Documenting our findings and recommendations in a report
I am very pleased with 4Forward’s work. They were exceptionally collaborative, flexible, and client-focused. They developed over 250 behaviour based interview questions and over 550 indicators linked to specific competencies. The development of a database to store position and competency based information will greatly improve our recruiting process and eventually other applications within HR. They went to great lengths to customize their products and services to our needs, and seemed driven to fully understand our business needs and environment."
— Rebecca Macaulay
Saskatchewan Institute of Applied Science and Technology (SIAST)
Let's have a conversation.